Location error ~25km using yandex.maps

Started by mynamemyname, March 13, 2011, 21:36:02

Menion

ah fine you're correct, so after my fix, we are still on begin, nice :D

EDIT: ah, I'm stupid. I forgot to change one parameter on one place ... so now fixed finally :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

mynamemyname

ah ah, it looks like firstly you fixed yandex and next you fixed google, and then both fixes are absorbed each other  :D

EDIT: apply fixed fixed version to the download section!
  •  

mynamemyname

Yuppi! It's worknig like a charm now!

ps. I can do russian translation for Locus - just ask what i need to do for it.
Wishes!  ;)
  •  

Menion

perfect, glad to help :) Anyway count then when you download Yandex maps on any other software like Mobac, you'll then have to do similar process with number 80 :) to work it correctly in Locus

and about translation, you're IDDQD? This guy just started russian translation also. Looks like some Doom maniak :) anyway, when you want to start, read this viewtopic.php?f=21&t=255
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

ArcMa

I have the same problem if I make offline yandex map with mobac v1.9b2 in RMaps SQLite format. Big Planet Tracks format did not work with yandex maps..
OruxMaps works fine with that offline yandex map.
PS: Locus ver.1.5.1

Update:
I tried this method and it works!
6. so in last (third) tab, write "DELETE FROM info" (without ") which will remove one line in info table
7. then "INSERT INTO info (provider) VALUES ('80')" which add required provider into table. Rest of data will add Locus itself during initialization process
  •