use locus with navit

Started by janflorijn, March 13, 2011, 12:52:19

janflorijn

I use navit 2.0.0 android. I can not choose to use Navit from locus. Locus goes to google maps.
  •  

berkley

Hi,

Do you mean this one: http://www.navit-project.org/ ?
And you'd like to start the navigation in navit from Locus?

Greetz, berkley
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

janflorijn

Yes, correct.
The reason is that it is an fully off-line program and the version I use supports dutch SVOX TTS.
Kind regards,

Jan Flikweert
  •  

janflorijn

And I would like to start navigation from within LOCUS, because some places are not found in NAVIT.
  •  

janflorijn

Some later versions of NAVIT combine with LOCUS. You can choose between Google Map's  and NAvit. But this version does not work.
  •  

berkley

Hmm, wait what Menion says...

I think this thread is better located in the wishlist, so I move it...
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

Menion

i can call some universal intent to system which lunch navigation but I need some documentation how to start navigation like navit and similar. I don't see something like this on their pages
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

janflorijn

I don't know.

It is very funny, in some versions of navit locus displays a menu where you can choose between google maps and navit.
  •  

Menion

hmm but i don't changed calling of navigation for a looong time so it have to be some changes in Navit, not in Locus
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •