One Step back button ???

Started by silber1, June 30, 2013, 12:51:54

silber1

Working in Locus, I often try to go back one step, but in many cases I arrive in "Would you like to end Locus". In all this cases I don't want to leave, but I want to go back to the last step!
I think it would be much better and more userfriendly if there is

a new button "LAST STEP"   or  "LAST COMMAND"

or:

a button "END LOCUS" and the existing Android BACKBUTTON brings me back to my last step/command.

I hope this could be implementsed without a big job to add into Locus??

Example: I am in screen 1 and search a kontactadress, find it and see it on the map. But I don't want this adress and would like to go back to search another contact or even go back to screen 1.
Clicking the Android Backbutton shows screen 5 and not a step back!
  •  

gynta

In this case you can't "go back" because you are in the main screen.
Add the search function to the right panel  - and you have a nice "back to search" button  ;)

edit
Oh, i see you have it already.
Why you dont use it?

Menion

this is something I'm slowly work on ... you may notice this already in Navigate to, POI Alert, Parking and few other features. Here I agree with gynta. Return back from already visible main screen is quite weird. Anyway in case of searching, leave it be for now because search will change this year a lot ;)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

druki

A big wish: If I am in geocaching details I would like to go back to POI details. There are two possibles right now to go back to main screen: back-button and house-button (upper left). It would be great if one possibility leads back to POI instead of main screen.
  •  

Menion

with geoaching it's little bit "more complicated"

I'm still playing in mind with this idea https://getsatisfaction.com/locus/topic ... _obrazovek - it's wrote in czech but point is probably clear. Merging both, very similar screens into one. Unfortunately every screen has own specific features ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •