pro version not reconized

Started by imesg, June 20, 2013, 16:52:35

imesg

Had to go to my backup phone and downloaded pro version from 'play'. Now locus checks for license everytime and does not find it so then runs as 'free' version. I have had the pro version for some time now.

Also saw a post about 'Resolution of maps'. When will this fix be released? I am ready.

Thanks,

Gene
  •  

Hanka

Hello Gene,

thank you for your post.
First of all, check if you are using the same account in your device as you are using for purchasing of apps.
If not, please, add the account to your backup phone. Then simply install Locus app from your store.

In case of trouble, send me please order number I will check your purchase.

We are sorry, the bug in "Resolution of map" will be fixed in the next version of the Locus.
  •  

imesg

Quote from: HankaHello Gene,

thank you for your post.
First of all, check if you are using the same account in your device as you are using for purchasing of apps.
If not, please, add the account to your backup phone. Then simply install Locus app from your store.

In case of trouble, send me please order number I will check your purchase.

We are sorry, the bug in "Resolution of map" will be fixed in the next version of the Locus.

Thanks for the reply Hanka. Only have one gmail account. But it started to work properly overnight.
Gene

edit
Uh oh Hanka. As soon as I sent the other reply the same thing started happening again.
I still need help with this. Hanka I have sent a pm to you with the order#.
Thanks for your help,
Gene
  •