Legend of intern theme hiking

Started by echrim, March 31, 2013, 11:51:20

echrim

Where can I find a legend of the inter hiking theme (locus vector map, bought in the locus shop)?
  •  

gynta

i suspect there is no legend yet.
you searching for something like this - for Locus vector map hike theme?

echrim

Yes, this is what I am looking for.
  •  

gynta

@Petr
is this planned?

wvb

I am also interested in this.
I always liked the vector maps but don't know half of the info that is present :-)

Sent from my SGSII CM10 with Tapatalk 2
  •  

voldapet

Guys, you reminded me one important task I wanted to do more more earlier.  So I write it into my TODO list.
  •  

wvb

Yay, thanks!

Sent from my SGSII CM10 with Tapatalk 2
  •  

tommi

Quote from: "voldapet"Guys, you reminded me one important task I wanted to do more more earlier.  So I write it into my TODO list.
Thanks Peter, you made your homework :)
http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php/maps:l ... aps_legend
Could you add some info what are the actual, main differences between the internal themes?
Thanks,
Tommi
  •  

gynta

Tommi, the page looks not even finished  :roll:
You were probably too hasty...  :D

tommi

I don't think so, I've asked for more info :)
  •  

voldapet

Hi,
Yep, I have to add legend for areas/polygons. Split legend to the sections based on themes is quite logical and I've also thought about it. Probably I'll add some sections , but really I'm not sure...Maybe create separate page for every theme. I don't want to spread table with other columns.
  •  

tommi

Peter, if you refer to my previous post let me say that i'll ask more for a general explanation how the themes differ (e.g. something like "street theme displays streets bigger in low zoom levels" but of course much more detailled) to make it clear what exactly is the benefit of each theme.
  •