Transfer locus Pro to new phone and POI Photos missing

Started by alocus, January 15, 2013, 16:10:56

alocus

Hi everybody, hi Menion,
First, thank you for this app that is very great.
I'm locus Pro user and I've just changed my phone. I moved Locus pro to my new phone : Locus directory was on my SD card, I installed Locus Pro on my new phone and restored the preferences with the help of Backup manager (Menu > Functions > Backup Manager). All is OK except one thing : Some photos were associated with some POIs that I created. On my old phone when I click on a POI, a window shows the photo that is associated with this POI. On my new phone when I click on a POI, the photo that were associated to this POI isn't there, there is just a icon with a question mark "?". they're all mising (I precise that all my photos are in "Locus > Data > Photo_poi").
Have you please got an idea how to solve this ?
Thanks,
Alocus
  •  

alocus

Hi,
No response since my last post, perhaps its not clear enough ? Do you need some more info ?
I tried to uninstall/reinstall Locus but nothing has changed, photos that were associated with my POIs on my previous phone don't appear in Locus on my new phone...
Hope you'll have some ideas how to solve it, or just how to make it if i have missed something,
thanks.
  •  

Menion

hello alocus. Sorry for a late response. This is know issue for me and I'll for sure look on it next week!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Menion

oki, seems to be solved. I've tested it by transfering data and photo_poi directory from one phone to another with different location of Locus directory and seems to be working correctly. Problem is that I store absolute path to photos in locus in cases when you attach some photos from you system.

I'll release new 2.8.5 version soon due to some other small problems, so check it during next days
  •  

alocus

Hello Menion,
I'm glad to say that since the update to 2.8.5 of Locus everything is OK, my photos now appear in association with the POIs !
Thank you very much and congratulations again for this great application.
Alocus
  •  

Menion

ah perfect, glad to help and thank you for confirmation, that this problem is solved
  •