Display bug in satellites and localization and security

Started by adelinoaraujo, December 18, 2012, 21:01:04

adelinoaraujo

Small display bug, but I don't know where else to report it.

Go to Satellite, open Localization and Security of Android on top right menu, and the options for wifi, gps and others will appear.
Go back and locus display has some displacement on top. All Locus window is a few pixels down, almost the size of the standard upper bar of Android, where it show's some icons and time.
If you press any other button or leave and re-enter the menu, it goes ok.
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "adelinoaraujo"Small display bug, but I don't know where else to report it.
yes, and was already reported several times...

@Menion:
:mrgreen:

adelinoaraujo

So please tell me where can I report any other bugs in Locus? And I can check before if already reported too.... oops!

Love the Locus pro, it is the one I always use. Really don't find that much of bugs, but next one will report it on the correct site. Thank you.
  •  

Henk van der Spek

You can go here:  https://getsatisfaction.com/locus  Menion prefers that. But ofcourse there is a lot to read in this (old) forum!!
By the way: I can confirm your report. Also when I access GPS etc setting through my Defy's soft buttons below the screen. But for me it is hardly 2 or 3 pixels, far smaller than the topbar of ANdroid (2.2.2. inmy case). And it disappears after choosing Locus settings agian.
Motorola G82 5G 6/128 Android 13 and Motorola Moto G73 5G 8/256 Android 13
  •  

Menion

guys you're talking about 3D view on Earth in satellite screen or is this happening also in default 2D overview?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

gynta

problem (on my side) is only in 3D Skyplot and fullscreen mode:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m8a0e8izhb7tn ... 2012_1.mp4

Henk van der Spek

Hmm, forget my posting. I cannot reproduce it at all. My brain must have been in wintersleep.
Motorola G82 5G 6/128 Android 13 and Motorola Moto G73 5G 8/256 Android 13
  •  

Menion

Henk: :)

anyway to be true, it's not so simple to fix it.

and finally reason: I did this feature around two years ago when I was learning some stuff in 3D. Since that I completely forget how this all works :). Anyway my secret plans say, that I'll look at it soon ... thanks for remind me this btw!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •