Testing Points

Started by jsurette, November 12, 2012, 14:32:16

jsurette

Locus recently updated and since then, regardless of which map I use, there are ten 'Testing Points' that appear at random locations around the center point. It does not matter where I am in the world or at which zoom level, they appear. I tried to hide from the map screen but they reappear. The points are nowhere to be found in datapoints.

When Locus starts the map appears and the points do not, as soon as I touch the map they appear. They move randomly when I move the map but always stay in the field of view and always stay around the centre point. I'd post a screen capture but to do so on my Samsung Galaxy, I need to press the back button and home and this always brings up the 'Close Confirmation' box that hides the points.

Also, when I am in map view and I click on the points, there is no option to delete, only to hide. When I hide and then move the map, the point comes back.

This appears to be either a strange programming issue or a Locus virus. Please help as this is making this program hard to use.

Jason
  •  

Menion

jsurette, issue is already reported here https://getsatisfaction.com/locus/topics/testing_points anyway it's problem of add-on map tweak, not locus it self!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

jsurette

Once again your prompt and accurate reply is appreciated. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. Thanks!
  •