Question: Show view Icon change?

Started by UKlocusfan, November 05, 2012, 14:22:50

UKlocusfan

HI all,

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.

Does anyone know if a custom Icon can be made for the 'show view' in the map settings.

Show view is the one that has the orange field of view to show which direction you are facing but I would like something a bit bigger.

Any info would be greatly appreciated - thank you all.
  •  

Menion

try to check this manual http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php/manual:map_cursors

it's "ic_location_view.png" icon ..

if manual will not be clear, I'll improve it, just tell me where is problem. Suggestion is to download some already existing custom map cursors from Locus Store, just to check how it works
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "UKlocusfan"Does anyone know if a custom Icon can be made for the 'show view' in the map settings.
Show view is the one that has the orange field of view to show which direction you are facing but I would like something a bit bigger
You like to change the orange viewfield too?
or only the Icon in the center?

( i will move this topic to the right place later)
edit
 ok done :)

Menion

hehe gynta, I moved this topic right from that place here :) It's offtopic question if keep in "Content" part really only topic that do directly something with "content" or also topics that just ask on something
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

UKlocusfan

Sorry for posting in the wrong place Menion & gynta, I thought keeping the icon question in that place was right but now I realise it was just for icon releases.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction Menion, I really just couldnt find the right area on the docs that told me how to do it.

I have now made an icon and will upload it in the correct place.  :-)
  •