Locus does not start any more

Started by lkpp1, August 24, 2012, 20:55:16

lkpp1

hello, the programm refuses starting. it stays on the startscreen with starting "initialisierung onlinekarten kartenelemente" and after a few secends it breaks down. help pls, i need the program
  •  

berkley

Hi,

have you already tried re-installing Locus and rebooting your device?

Cheers
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

Menion

best way ho to report some issue like this, is sending me an short "Simple log" report with crash (more details here http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php/manual ... simple_log)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

lkpp1

after reinstallation it works again, thx. i was wondering if i have to pay ones more, therefor was unsure to try it.
@menion, lokus brings up a crash report and i was sendig it twice directliy from lokus... i thought, you would see that?
but thx so far.
  •  

Menion

these reports are sending on Google Play consele, but to be true, I don't use it a lot. There is absolutely no back reaction to reporters, I have no info why this happen etc. Because exists chance to directly chat with user that have problem (on GetSatisfaction, here on forum, or by email) I prefer this, not these reports
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •