Live Tracking name change

Started by durian, August 18, 2012, 22:45:06

durian

Hi,

It would be nice to be able to change the name of the Live Tracking settings, at the moment the only option under the "tools" icon is delete :)

Oh, and an option to send the last point when closing the live tracking, I would like that too (for live tracking with larger time interval),

-peter
  •  

Menion

Hi,
  I'm using name as identificator for every configuration. That's why this value cannot be changed later. I think it's not a big problem right? :)

and last point - hmm I'm sure I already did this on gynta's request. I didn't tested it personally, but from code it looks like it should work. There is a condition, that last point have to be in bigger distance then minimum defined. Only time is ignored.

I'll anyway check it tomorrow on my testing service, if it really not work as it should.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

durian

It's not a big problem, but I have a few with silly names :-) I'm thinking maybe a 'copy' option, so it copies the settings and allows for a new name? That could also be useful to have similar "settings" with for example only the time interval different.

-peter
  •  

Menion

good and I think useful idea with cloning. Implemented
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

durian

Quote from: "menion"good and I think useful idea with cloning. Implemented
Great, thanks!

-peter
  •