Zoom Level Problem, Locus Pro 2.5.2

Started by col, July 16, 2012, 23:21:06

col

I have checked the option  'Map Auto Load = Same type if exist, other type otherwise' in settings.

If I have selected a personal map eg. Bing OS (layers 1-14):

when I zoom to level 15 where it correctly changes to personal map eg. google Hybrid (layers 1-16), after zooming back out to layers 14 and lower it will still display the google hybrid map, even though the Bing OS is still selected. I have to reselect the map to get it to display again.

I couldn't find this bug/feature mentioned anywhere else.

Also, would it be possible to add the functionality to add more than 3 icon/links to the title bar.
  •  

Menion

weird for me is, that you have selected map that end in zoom 14 and you're able to zoom to level 15!. Only main selected map define into which levels you may zoom, it should not matter which additional maps are loaded. I'm testing it with some downloaded SQLite maps, that have similar zoom range and it just do not work as you wrote ... weird

about top bar: it's already requested here so you may vote https://getsatisfaction.com/locus/topic ... on_the_top
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

col

Sorry I should of said that the 1-14 map does include one random tile for Layers 15 & 16 just so it will swap to other maps, it just wont swap back again.
  •