GPS notification seems not settable

Started by SeaFargo, July 06, 2012, 17:22:22

SeaFargo

Hello Menion.

I've just find out that the GPS notification, that I had always set to beep when GPS lock, dont't works anymore.

I've tryed to set up again in GPS, Global, enable notification and setup a beep notification when GPS lock but whatever I setup, when I click OK Lucus say: "Notification not set!". Strange behaviour, isn.'t it? The version is 2.5.1.

By the way I would like to suggest to add a third button in the GPS window where already are "My Location" and "Bussola" buttons, that can enable or disable the external Bluetooth GPS receiver.

I very soon swich between external GPS (much more precise and power saving) and internal (comfortable and always available). Should be nice to can swtitch between them, if you like.

Conbgrats for all the recent updates, very useful about the new zooming behaviour. ;-)

See you.
Raf.
  •  

Menion

ah thanks. Fixed. There is issue that your have to have enabled and set both notifications (fix acquired, fix lost), not just those you have checked.

About BT ... I'll think about it, but cannot promise. On GetSatisfaction is one of most wanted, request on support for some Heart rate monitors. So there will be probably need for some global control of bluetooth devices. I'll see ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •