How to Exit?

Started by Harry Seaward, June 09, 2012, 23:36:31

Harry Seaward

I figured I would find several posts asking about this, but I don't see even one, so I'm guessing I must be blind or dumb.

How do you exit the application?
  •  

hfilipe

In the main view, just press the "Back" button and Locus will ask you if you really want to exit.

I think it's the standard Android behavior!
  •  

Menion

exactly. If you have some already running service in Locus, you'll be notified that for example track record is running, so you have to finish this task firstly, to correctly exit Locus with back button
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Harry Seaward

Ok, that works from the Main view.  Once I have a Nav session going, the Back button minimizes Locus.  How do I finish the Nav (or whatever else) session so the Back button exits Locus?
  •  

Menion

when you have active navigation, just tap on right direction arrow (http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php/manual ... ion_screen button 3) and select "End navigation". Then you should be able to close Locus
  •  

Harry Seaward

Perfect!
Thanks.
  •  

Menion

because you're not the only one with this issue, since next version, you'll see dialog for exit also when navigation will be active, but this dialog will also contain "Minimize" button ... so it will be easier to close or minimize app when navigation is active. Just for your info
  •