Unable to purchase at Google play

Started by dEf, May 09, 2012, 20:56:04

dEf

Hello,

I'm trying to buy Locus Pro at Google play, but after clicking "Proceed to checkout" I get error message "We're sorry. This seller is currently unable to accept orders. Please try again later or contact Google Checkout support." I was able to purchase another program second later. Has anyone met this problem?

dEf
  •  

Menion

Hello,
 Google is currently validating changes on our account and their best solution was temporary disable this account. Nice cooperation with them. I hope it will be solved soon. Now it takes already more then a day and we're still waiting...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

dEf

That's nice of them. Thanks for letting me know, will try later.
  •  

berkley

If you can't wait, you could go for AndroidPit ;)
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

dEf

I know about it but didn't want another app, another registration (which I had to go through anyway to post here :)
  •  

Menion

understand dEf and agree. Not necessary to use AndroidPIT if you don't use it for other programs (they have anyway very nice discounts every week ;) )

Did I told that Google is really terrible firm? I'm sure I did. I wrote them together around 6 emails. Reaction time is half day and even after that, they write that they do not received data they need. All these validation I'm just waiting for, had to be done a long time ago and not now ... aggrrr ... another nail in the Google coffin on my side
  •  

dEf

Reminds me of Czech social office :)
I know Google just from the user side and beside the concerns of their attitude to privacy (which are getting worse every day) I love the things they do. Pretty easy to use and working.
  •  

Menion

yes very similar to Czech offices :) can confirm. From they user point of view, I understand that it looks like nice company. Many products, all easy to use, all free etc etc ... but from our point of view, we've only troubles with them. Communication is terrible, possibility to simple ask on anything and get response is almost zero, many practices are covered in fog, questions of type "When will be something done" are answered by "It's secret but soon", and same response after an year .. ah, enough :) ... still no response, I'm going to write next email ...
  •  

dEf

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Google is nice company :) I just like their tools.
Wanted to link a very long article about one disabled Google account and what a hell was it to get it back but cannot find it.

I will wait with the purchase and will try AndroidPIT eventually.
  •  

Menion

sell works again ... no response from Google, no email, it just started to work, omg ...
  •  

dEf

Morons...
Agreed, purchase works, thanks for letting me know.
  •  

Menion

I thank you for a purchase ;) enjoy ...
  •