Austria map without Ski slopes?

Started by PeeKay, April 20, 2012, 12:51:15

PeeKay

First. Sorry for my bad english ... i'm from bavaria  :D

Since some days i'm searching for an Austria Vector Map without skiing slopes.
Example: try out "kitzbühel" in the austria map (download from "vectormaps4locus.eu")
with a zoom level 13 or higher, you see the slopes on the hills. Great for skiing, but not very helpfully for hiking in the summer...  :?

Did anybody knows an austria map without skiing slopes?

thanks!
Peter
best regards.
Peter
  •  

jusc

You could try this: I removed the slopes from my  jt_2 theme.  viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1760#p11313
Unzip it and follow the instructions of brotbuexe in this topic viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1739

Should work with all vectormaps version 0.3.
Regards J.
  •  

gynta

edit:
 Oh. my hint came too late :)
 thx jusc - perfect

PeeKay

Thanks a lot for your hints! Your theme works fine, the slopes are "invisible". Perfect!

@jusc: in your theme some colours are different to the osmarender theme, that i've loaded before. Is it possible, for an newbie like me, to edit the osmarender theme for only the slopes will be disabled, but the other colours should be the same?
Do you have a simple workaround for me, or hints and links to learn the procedure?

thanks.
Peter

edit:
problem solved by myself  8-)
i took the original file from osmarender, edit it with a text-editor and delete the whole section "piste". save it with a new name in a new folder (including the original symols) on the phone and it works perfect. Great!
best regards.
Peter
  •  

jusc

Hi Peter,

yes, that was my way too. In winter you can use the originals.  :mrgreen:
Regards J.
  •  

match

Yep.Still can't find it out.