How can I easy reactivate the right toolbar

Started by jusc, April 15, 2012, 15:41:15

jusc

if it is gone in the background? In settings is marked "not shown if inactiv".
Thanks in advance
Regards J.
  •  

gynta

double tap

berkley

Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

jusc

Sorry guys,

but I can´t find the answer. Maybe I´m blind?

The question is not "How can I configure the right toolbar", but if there is a configured toolbar on the right side and this (toolbar) is configured in  "Sichtbarkeit der rechten Leiste" --> "Bei Inaktivität ausblenden", how can I get the unvisible toolbar with "only one klick"back, if it is gone in the background because of inactivity before?
Regards J.
  •  

tommi

AFAIK there's only an option to recall all invisible toolbars back (double tap) or have individual toolbars visible continuously (configured accordingly).
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "jusc"Sorry guys, but I can´t find the answer. Maybe I´m blind?
:?: i wrote two words - and u cant see??  :mrgreen:
works this for you now?

berkley

So if you don't have something on your right toolbar, there is nothing to reactivate... ;)

Please check "Settings" -> "Map - Control" -> "The Stlye Map Control"
german: "Einstellungen" -> "Karte - Steuerung" -> "Kontrolle über die Darstellung"

There are two options available. Please read and understand :D

Cheers
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

Henk van der Spek

@jusc: they mean: double tap on the screen and the right sidebar re-appears.
Motorola G82 5G 6/128 Android 13 and Motorola Moto G73 5G 8/256 Android 13
  •  

jusc

Thanks, it was double click with three fingers, because control  was set to  Google.
Regards J.
  •  

berkley

YES :D

You're welcome
Search before posting!!!
OnePlus X
  •  

Henk van der Spek

He Berkley, in your link to the manual, the "double tap" action is not described.

Hauptmenü (Knopf Nr. 1 auf dem Hauptbildschirm) → Einstellungen → Allgemein → Kartenansicht – Menü ausblenden → Wählen Sie "Leiste ausblenden".

If you are the author, pleas add this:

Ausgeblendetes Menu re-aktivieren mit Doppel-tap auf das Bildschirm" Or something like that (pardon my French.)
Motorola G82 5G 6/128 Android 13 and Motorola Moto G73 5G 8/256 Android 13
  •  

berkley

Actually this is german :D

I am not the author, just the translator...
Search before posting!!!
OnePlus X
  •