external google navigation vs other programs

Started by lenan2do, April 02, 2012, 03:53:12

lenan2do

Hello, when I use "navigate to" it appears two options to use: google navigation and other GPS software that I've installed called tmndrive. The program works very well with google navigation, but with the tmndrive, that works offline, doesn't work. There's any solution? Thanks.
  •  

Menion

I've installed TMNDrive and seems that problem is in this program. Locus only send information to system "hey, any application to navigate me on this: 'google.navigation:q=50.05180358886718,14.457901954650879'?" ... so it's problem in TMNDrive that incorrectly handle this request. Sorry ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

lenan2do

Maybe the format of the instruction could be other, because neongeo was with this problem and they solved and now it works very well. Can you see this again?
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  •  

Menion

if they solve it, then for me maybe helps if you use CatLog to take a log from system with some information. Just install CatLog program on market, start neongeo and start from it your navigation. Then immediately start CatLog, wait a while and then from menu choose "save" or "send" or something like this, and send me this log please
  •  

lenan2do

Not solved in the last update :roll:
The log have already been sended. Thanks.

•  

Menion

hmm I'm looking into spam folder and nothing. May you attach log here on forum? because I see no email from you in email account, thanks
  •  

lenan2do

Hello, i've re-send it again to  mailto:menion.asamm@jabber.cz">menion.asamm@jabber.cz, just now.
Thanks
  •  

Menion

ah sorry but please post it to locus(@)asamm.com , this jabber address is just ... for jabber and do not work for me as email address, thanks :)
  •  

lenan2do

ok, just did it.

•  

Menion

thanks for email, finally received.

unfortunately in log is not any useful information for me, so I send email directly to creator of this navigation program with request for some more specific information
  •  

lenan2do

Well, i m using locus for geocaching and is awesome.
However, only send the correct coordinates for google navigation. TMN drive is offline and is very, but very good for navigation.
For example, google maps can use this tmn drive directly. Why don't Geocaching 4 locus?

Thanks

•  

lenan2do

Quote from: "menion"I've installed TMNDrive and seems that problem is in this program. Locus only send information to system "hey, any application to navigate me on this: 'google.navigation:q=50.05180358886718,14.457901954650879'?" ... so it's problem in TMNDrive that incorrectly handle this request. Sorry ...

TMN Drive, Works with CGEO (https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... g&hl=pt_PT).
Maybe you can change the coordinate format of the request.

Because the request of CGEO is compatible with google maps and TMNDrive.
Maybe if you can di that, it will be perfect.
Thanks once more.
Fernando
  •  

Menion

Hi Fernando, please try to tap on cache and under last item (External tools) tap on symbol of Google Maps. Maybe it will also offer this TMN navigation
  •