Locus - track recording service broken ?

Started by InfX, December 13, 2011, 22:33:38

InfX

I know it did work for me before, and i have no idea when did it go broken, but it totally seems like the GPS auto off function + track recording service no longer work together for me. I've set the intervals to 0 meters, 0 seconds in the recording options, max. accuracy to 100 meters, GPS update interval in the GPS auto off to 15 seconds (yes, i know this is too fast, but it's good for testing), min accuracy there to 50 meters, max search time to 20 seconds (it is long enough, i've got the AGPS data updated). Starting the recording inside the main app works, the GPS locks very quickly, then the GPS goes off, and keeps turning on every 15 seconds, as expected, but... closing the main app, leaving just the service running, causes it to no longer turn the GPS on, ever.

NOTE: This is unrelated to power management, it still happens, even if i force the screen to stay on all the time.
  •  

Menion

hi,
  finally found source of this trouble. In testing version should be fixed. Sorry for this ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

InfX

Np,  thanks in advance for fixing ;)
  •  

kavkatan

Hi InfX,

I am new here couldn't find the right way to contact u so i writing here.

I saw u were using "amudanan" maps and wondered if you found some way to add the trails.

thanks

Jonathan
  •  

DU5401

After the last upgrade not start RECORDING LINE The graphic display create at least one CATEGORY,What should CANOE;
  •  

Menion

Hello,
  probably same problem is reported here on GetSatisfaction https://getsatisfaction.com/locus/topic ... y_10451196 . Anyway user that help me solve it, do not response. I just released new version 2.7.2, so please try it and let me know
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •