Personal WP from cgeo

Started by userxxx, September 13, 2011, 10:58:15

userxxx

Hi,

Would it be possible to use and display the name field of personal waypoint we create in cgeo?
For the moment, it only displays "---", so when we have several waypoint, it gets difficult to distinguish them.

Thanks
  •  

Menion

don't understand ... may you provide step by step how to get to this point you write about? Anyway I expect that this text should be defined in c:geo itself, but we should try to test first
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

dibrial

Would be great to have, but I think it's the way c:geo sends the WP. For pre-loaded points, the name is shown, but this is a different name the shown in the name field you can fill when editing points. For example GC1QJTD had named 'Straat' in the edit screen, but shows up as WP01 in Locus. And 'Straat' as description.
I think the Name field is in place of the note field in c:geo and the note/description field is missing.

I think it's best to first check c:geo.
  •  

Menion

wait with some c:geo checking ... I'm currently communicating with one guy who works on c:geo and he's implementing Locus API into c:geo, so if it will work, it will be connected very tight and will be possible to send (or even import) whole caches with all data into locus ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

dibrial

That would be even better. No more separate importing into two great apps with both there own strengths.
  •