[APP] - version 1.11.x, 1.12.x, 1.13.x

Started by Menion, August 30, 2011, 08:55:55

Szczepanik

Quote from: "menion"1.10.2011 - Locus 1.13.3
  • release on Android market - Free & Pro
What's in this version:
1. ** 1.13.3 ***
2. many improvements on navigation system
3. added ability to choose source for route compute (MapQuest, CloudMade, Yours). Every with own advantage and disadvantage
4. fixed rotation problem during track record and many more

Menion thank you for this update!
Cheers
Tom
  •  

Menion

hehe you're welcome. There is not so much updates after 10 days (since last update) but I'm working on new homepage, today start generating of vector maps by better system and I had also three days vacation :). Anyway there is big update on navigation system and I think it's going to be fully working navigation
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

dibrial

Today I did a geocache with the map midpoint off-centre. I noticed that selecting a cache or its appoints is not possible. I could click them, but no menu came up. As soon as I switched back to normal center, selecting was.possible again.
If tested a few times and although selecting sometimes works with off-centre maps most of the time it doesn't.
  •  

Menion

thanks dibrial. It's longly know problem. I have still not idea how to achieve situation that this do not work and I have enabled debuging and am home. Everytime when I'm testing it, it works :)
  •  

dibrial

Menion, I tested some more and found following:
When in off-centre map rotating mode and long clicking somewhere, the address show is not the point I clicked. Also when adding this point to POI db, it shows up in a different location.
Example:
If tried clicking Prag city center on mapquest map zoom level 9 and autorotation point about west on top. The result of the address and the position of the POI after adding was somewhere near Cicovice???????
  •  

dibrial

I think I am a step further. I looks like above only occurs when the screen doesn't return to full screen. This is a bug I noticed before, but didn't give any attention to, because clicking a POI restores full screen mode.
I will try to reproduce the full screen bug and then test the POI clicking and see if it has an offset.
  •  

Menion

thanks for testing, I'll look at it soon ... anyway for now, new testing version in first post ;)
  •  

Szczepanik

Menion thank you for this :
What's New
What's in this version:
1. ** 1.13.5 ***
2. new Weather screen
3. support for Text-to-speech voice for navigation
4. added NzTopoMaps maps
5. added ability to download Turaterkep maps
6. simple backup manager
7. improved Map Quick Switch button
8. improved guiding along path top panel
9. added "GeoCache Calculator" as co-apps and also ability to add these apps to right quick panel

Cheers
Tom
  •  

Menion

you're welcome :) ... hope you like new design of weather screen, looks almost professional now :)
  •  

krzysiekz

I've got installed svox tts and polish language. When try to use tts with last locus pro i've got this screen (look screenshot).
Tss works well with cool reader and google navigation.
  •  

Menion

and when you select Text-to-speech then it do not work?
  •  

krzysiekz

When click tts it confirm selection but no change in menu is visible. tts not work, there's only beeps on recalculate. No voice. Tried it this morning when i drive from work, without success.
  •  

Menion

no change in menu ... I can confirm it. Sorry, my mistake. This is fixed now. But even when you see no highlight on TTS item, it should be enabled. Anyone other have also problem with TTS? I'm not much experienced with whole TTS system but for me, it works fine. I'll try to play with it a little and maybe some testing version with debug messages should help later
  •  

beonun

8. improved guiding along path top panel

Have you added the above function on this upgrade, Menion ?
I can't find that.
  •  

hendo

Thanks for the back up function, really handy  :D
  •