Hello Petr,
unfortunatelly I experienced again the similar issue.
After pausing a track recording, when I try to resume the recording, even if the position on the map is correct, no track is recorded.
Have to force the app to close and then when re-opening a new track is recorded.
No way to continue the recording on the first track.
This is an issue that occures quite often unfortunatelly, of course only on the IOS Lite version (btw I am using always the latest beta ver).
Please note:
1- All settings are as you suggested.
2- Used Offline Maps
3- Precise position set to ON - Always
4- I kept walking for a significant distance but the app wouldn't restore the recording.
See attachments:
Thank you very much
Piero
Track Part 1 (the one with the issue):Track Part 1
Track Part 2:https://link.locusmap.app/t/nw4mor
unfortunatelly I experienced again the similar issue.
After pausing a track recording, when I try to resume the recording, even if the position on the map is correct, no track is recorded.
Have to force the app to close and then when re-opening a new track is recorded.
No way to continue the recording on the first track.
This is an issue that occures quite often unfortunatelly, of course only on the IOS Lite version (btw I am using always the latest beta ver).
Please note:
1- All settings are as you suggested.
2- Used Offline Maps
3- Precise position set to ON - Always
4- I kept walking for a significant distance but the app wouldn't restore the recording.
See attachments:
Thank you very much
Piero
Track Part 1 (the one with the issue):Track Part 1
Track Part 2:https://link.locusmap.app/t/nw4mor

