[APP] - version 1.10.x

Started by Menion, August 20, 2011, 15:48:34

stebu

Quote from: "menion"fine, donwloading issue finally discovered. It was timeout on connection on server. Should be now increased from 15 minutes to 60, so you may try. Should be enough ..
Yep, I got all of Netherlands downloaded.
At lower zoom levels (large area displayed) the area around Amsterdam is just white. When I zoom close enough I get the stereets and even street numbers.
  •  

wvb

Quote from: "stebu"
Quote from: "menion"fine, donwloading issue finally discovered. It was timeout on connection on server. Should be now increased from 15 minutes to 60, so you may try. Should be enough ..
Yep, I got all of Netherlands downloaded.
At lower zoom levels (large area displayed) the area around Amsterdam is just white. When I zoom close enough I get the stereets and even street numbers.

Yeah it's weird...
I also have the great white rectangle in the Netherlands map and when I zoom to 3km it shows actual map data and if I zoom out 1 step (to 6km) it's white again..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  •  

dibrial

Hi Menion,

This issue already was there in the previous map version and still exists in the updated 2011-09-03 Netherlands release.

I also miss a lot of detail from N52 28.xxx, E006 37.xxx to N53 19.xxx, E007 01.xxx compared to the surroundings on zoom levels (10) and (11).
The part mentioned in above reply is N51 37.xxx, E004 13.xxx to N52 28.xxx, E005 37.xxx and here zoom levels (1) to (11) are completely missing.

Could you please check what's wrong, regenerate the map and make it available trough download add-on?

Regards,

Dibrial
  •  

Menion

hmm and some older maps worked correctly for you? I don't know where should be problem because I'm not familiar with vector map rendering algorithm. If you wait till start of october, I'll be generating maps from new source and also different files so you may then try new files. As I can see, on mapsForge homepage aren't Netherlands maps, so it's a problem to test another source
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

dibrial

Hopefully the new source has the correct map. I'll test it as soon as its there.
  •