script to export tracks.db into filesystem

Started by mcmatti, Yesterday at 15:35:59

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mcmatti

I needed my tracks as GPX files, converting ~350 tracks manually in the app was not an option.
So I backed up my files with locus3 to a manually selected directory (Setting->misc->standard dirs) and then downloaded the zip file with an USB cable.
The conversion script is attached (only visible when you are logged in). It reads tracks.db and write it into the filesystem. "locus3_export.py (created with claude)"
It only export the GPX data, no POI etc, but this was enough for me.

Then I could mass import (copy) the files with the USB cable into osmand (mtp://phone/Internal shared storage/Android/data/net.osmand/files/tracks in one go.)
The script allowed me to keep my folder names and overall it was a work of around 10 minutes.
Maybe the script is helpful.
I was a long term user of locus3 and I liked it.



  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Christian