Locus Classic: no more LoMap updates?

Started by SnowStorm, October 04, 2026, 03:08:20

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SnowStorm

Hi,

I haven't received any new offline LoMaps to buy since May on my Locus Maps 3 Classic. The last one dated is still May 21 and it's October now. Usually it takes 2-3 months for the next update. So my question is: is it the same for everyone this year? Where else besides in app can I check when the new version incoming?
Thanks.
  •  

voldapet

Hi,
I'm sorry for the delay. We've been working on a new generation of LoMaps, and it took some time. The main improvements are in the map‑generation process, not necessarily in the map content itself (the resulting map files may be slightly smaller). We also expect to generate new map versions more frequently now.

Anyway, the new maps are already available in the Store, where you can update them.

Regards,
Petr
  •