What offline maps do you use for hiking?

Started by emilyphillipsx738469, Yesterday at 11:40:29

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

emilyphillipsx738469

What offline maps do you use for hiking?

Hi everyone,

I often go hiking in areas where the mobile signal is not always reliable, so having a good offline map is quite important.

I usually download the map area before starting a trip and keep the route available offline. This makes navigation much easier when there is no mobile connection.

I'm curious what maps other Locus Map users prefer for hiking. Do you mainly use LoMaps, OpenStreetMap-based maps, or other map sources?

I'd also be interested to hear which map settings or map types you find most useful when following hiking trails.

Thanks!
  •  

freischneider

Lomaps Offline addresses and search. And OpenandroMaps as a map.
Poco F5, Android 16 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version or Beta)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •