Re: [APP] - version 4.36.+ ( 09/2026 )

Started by Menion, September 18, 2026, 17:10:58

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Andrew Heard

#15
@menion - don't shrink the list - excellent details - it's one of the aspects of the Locus team (I dare say) we love - that the regular release notes actually have good detail, rather than say GMail which will say each week - "thanks, we regularly update our app for bug fixes & speedy performance improvements" - totally useless
4.36.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a

Tapio

Zooming the chart with 2 fingers mostly made my LM crash today. It was a route planned by LMs route planner, that I navigated.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Cyklo Miro

Quote from: freischneider on September 27, 2026, 09:16:30- add: long press the visibility button in My library to show or hide a whole folder at once:
Nothing happens for me when I long-press.

It's the same for me.
  •