Locus Pro can't check license

Started by shawkawkaw, August 07, 2011, 07:53:33

shawkawkaw

Hi! I bought Locus Pro at Market but every time i start app I got message "License cheking issues, you may use program as free version". Full deleting with all files and reinstalling did not help.
  •  

Menion

you have to have enabled internet connection with first start of Locus, do you have?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

shawkawkaw

Yes, of course.
  •  

Menion

hmm damn, what should I do with you :) ... anyone similar problem? We was fighting with this few months ago but since then, no registered problem. Only what you can do is to check internet connection. You do not have to re-install locus, for this is enough to "reset settings" in Locus preferences screen. So please, try check internet connection, try restart phone before you run locus, try reset settings in Locus and if nothing help, I'll create for you some debug version because this is aboslutely essential thing that have to work and I'm sorry for such troubles ...
  •  

wvb

I have not experienced these issues as far as I can remember..
I flashed several new roms and restored Locus with Titanium Backup..
All fine for me.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  •  

shawkawkaw

Well, the problem has gone. I don't know why. The only thing I did - switched internet connection from cable to 3g. It's very strange. I did not suppose that connection type may be important.
  •  

Menion

I glad it's solved, anyway also surprise for me. Checking licence is done by android market application itself so it have to be some problem there. Good to hear anyway and enjoy Locus :) (PS: i hear from one my friend about many problems with new Android market application, so be careful with it)
  •  

francus

Here same problem. Solved by saving/resetting preferences and rebooting phone. Maybe problem in uninstalling free version, when pro was downloading..
  •  

luckyloser

I had the same Problem teh last two days.
- HTC Desire T-Mobile ROM Germany
Locus Pro

I installes the Vecor Maps Add on, the downloaded some Maps.
After that the Licence Message came up.
Restart of the phone did not solve the problem.
Resetting Locus solved the problem!

Greeting Tobias

You are doing a great job!!!
  •  

Menion

hello guys, I sometimes (every version that ends with *.0) reset licence state and require another check over internet. So when you receive negative response after Locus update, just allow for a while (next locus start) internet and all should be fine then ...
  •  

adelinoaraujo

Menion, same problem here... "application not licenced" - "problem with verifying application licence"... bla bla bla

Tell's me to buy the application, but... of course, I used the google market to buy the application with credit card... 2 minuts ago. And my WIFI is turned on too.

Now I cannot use it cause this messages closed the app. HELP!!!!!!!!!
  •  

adelinoaraujo

UPDATE: "Licence validated" appeared for a second below. Guess it did it now. This was a temporary problem, with google servers maybe. So I think we can click the "BUY" button and then cancel. This way I managed to use Locus. And just wait until it verifies the app.

Thank you anyway. Love the program.
  •  

Menion

good to hear good news. Sometimes ... unfortunately ... not everything just work as I need ...
  •