Two issues with LoPoint photos

Started by Graf Geo, September 22, 2024, 11:05:07

Graf Geo

Two issues with LoPoint photos:

I open My LoPoint photos and see a thumbnail list of my photos.
I click on any photo and see it at display width. The photo cannot be zoomed! And this is a new bug, on my old SG7 with beta 4.25.1.3 the zoom works.

At the bottom left of the bottom panel, the name of the LoPoint and the icon to the left of it are displayed.
If I click on the icon, the detailed view of this LoPoint opens. A narrow map section with its position is displayed in the upper part. At the top right is the round icon with the point and the four arrows (see screenshot).
If I click on it, the map view should open full page with the position of the LoPoint in the centre. At least that was the case in earlier Locus versions and that would be the expected behaviour.

Now it just opens the photo again when I click on the icon, not the map. Only when I close "My LoPoint photos" completely, the map is displayed.
SG S10, Android 12, LM 4 Gold (last Release version or Beta)
  •  

Menion

Thanks!
We will look at it ... (consider as solved)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Graf Geo

Ok, in the new version 4.26.0 both issues are fixed. Thanks!

But: I now have several hundred LoPoint photos. When I scroll down to older photos in the thumbnail list and then open the detail view via the LoPoint icon, Locus crashes regularly.
SG S10, Android 12, LM 4 Gold (last Release version or Beta)
  •  

Menion

Hmm, after some more testing, this very old issue should be fixed as well, thanks!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •