Route planning: duration indication inconsistent between website and app

Started by insomniux, June 10, 2024, 16:28:49

insomniux

Hi, when I have a route calculated on the Locusmap planner website, selecting the car-eco profile the total travel time is about 16hrs, when I calculate the same route in the android app, the travel time is about 33hrs, although the used profile and given distance is the same. What am I doing wrong? I'm using an up-to-date android version of LocusMap and updated Brouter data.
  •  

insomniux

Quote from: insomniux on June 10, 2024, 16:28:49Hi, when I have a route calculated on the Locusmap planner website, selecting the car-eco profile the total travel time is about 16hrs, when I calculate the same route in the android app, the travel time is about 33hrs, although the used profile and given distance is the same. What am I doing wrong? I'm using an up-to-date android version of LocusMap and updated Brouter data.

Oops, this might as wel be a duplication of https://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=8924.0. Excuse...
  •  

insomniux

Quote from: insomniux on June 10, 2024, 17:02:08
Quote from: insomniux on June 10, 2024, 16:28:49Hi, when I have a route calculated on the Locusmap planner website, selecting the car-eco profile the total travel time is about 16hrs, when I calculate the same route in the android app, the travel time is about 33hrs, although the used profile and given distance is the same. What am I doing wrong? I'm using an up-to-date android version of LocusMap and updated Brouter data.

Oops, this might as wel be a duplication of https://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=8924.0. Excuse...

Oops 2: it seems that in LocusMap 4.24.2 the bug seems to be solved, toghether with a lot of improvements to the routing options (like custom routing profiles).
Thanks LocusMap developers, this is really cool!
  •  

Menion

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •