[APP] - version 4.22.+ ( 03/2023 )

Started by Menion, March 18, 2024, 16:16:25

Graf Geo

See my post before:

Do you know what I have just realised? If I want to navigate to a point/POI/screen centre (with "include navigation commands" OFF) and do not click on the new navigation icon at the top after calculating the route (A in screenshot 1), but open the menu at the top right (B in screenshot 1) and select "navigation/guidance" there (screenshot 2), what happens is what should happen and is even described there in text: "navigation by voice commands that are rendered according to the shape of the track" (screenshot 3). All commands are created and listed in "Itenerary". 

So this still works (fortunately), just not via the new function icon (A) in the beta version. But it should.

SG S10, Android 12

SG S10, Android 12
  •  

Diddi

Quote from: Menion on April 02, 2024, 16:28:47@Diddi
Presets > only after restoring a backup or manually copying into the "presets" directory, right? This will be solved in the next version.

Seems that the presets are just not visible. When I try to add an new one and name them like the old ones (e.g. "standard"), locus tells me that this is alread existent.
This appears as my silver membership was interrupted for some hours
  •  

Menion

@Tapio
thanks for the map & theme. I'm unfortunately still unable to simulate it. This happened some time ago, but I hoped, it is fixed, hmm.

Hagen trip > I'm getting a nice 5.5h when using LoRouter https://link.locusmap.app/r/sjie8b . For me, a priority now is to fine-tune LoRouter times & parameters. We may look at BRouter later...

@Graf Geo
ah, thanks and sorry you had to describe it "again". I've forgotten to instructions generator  ::). The "Navigation" button in the toolbar is a shortcut to start the navigation immediately, without the "Navigation/guidance chooser". And yes, there was an issue. Fixed, thanks!

@Diddi
thanks, got it. Check please Beta tomorrow (or Friday) or there will be for 90% new public version on Google Play next week.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download

@Menion

The Webplanner.
The result by 5.5 kmh is more realistic.
Optimal is to be able set custom speed.
And a gpx export inclusive timestamps.

Anyway find an advisable fine tool here:
Track analyser
Locus Pro Classic 3.70.5
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Menion

Menion

Beta version 4.22.2.3 just uploaded to Google Drive, with a long list of fixes.

If there won't be any serious issues, I would like to publish it to Google Play next week.

Diddi

Quote from: Menion on April 03, 2024, 09:23:49@Diddi
thanks, got it. Check please Beta tomorrow (or Friday) or there will be for 90% new public version on Google Play next week.

Working again. Thanks. Is it possible to add more setting options to the presets? E.g.; gor me it would be nice to get the possibility to set point notification when reaching the necessary distance, to presets
  •  

Graf Geo

Quick navigation in the toolbar now works when "include navigation commands" is off.

GC Live Map now shows caches on the map again.

But: When starting Locus, map screen content still shows "nothing to display" in Maps. See screenshot.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!
SG S10, Android 12
  •  

michaelbechtold

@Menion: if doubling the tracks.db (a copy comes as sync.db) shouold be a common problem (see my help desk post), this would need a fix prior to publishing, I suppose.
  •  

loudini

Hallo, zumindest stürzt bei den Geocache Locus nicht mehr ab, aber ich erhalte eine Fehlermeldung in der "Live Karte".

Gruß
LOUDINI

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/2mnq3h7ce1hf93gdmyyuo/Screenshot_20240406-083123.png?rlkey=05d4vfgk7qfutqo7tfny505tm&dl=0
  •  

Tapio

Menion, I noticed in User saved points Locus does nor show seconds (which internally exist). Other than with trackpoints or embedded waypoints. Please display, may be interesting for analysis.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Menion

@Diddi
thanks for the tests! And "Presets" ... good old topic. We'll have to think about them more later. The current solution is usable, but has mainly these limits > a limited number of available items to cover all possible use-cases.

@Graf Geo
thanks for the tests as well, perfect.
Empty base map ... damn, why this does not happen to me  >:(. I'm sorry, but I still have no clue why this happens, because if you see the map on the screen or in the top panel, than it should be available here.

@michaelbechtold
Huge "sync.db" > this happen because of the problem we discussed on the help desk. This file contains the history of all your sync tasks! My file after all years with sync has 350kb! Delete it, it may cause no problem. And you may watch it to see if sync finally behaves correctly for you.

@loudini
error in GC live map > got it, fixed, thanks.

@Tapio
seconds > no please  :o ... anyone really interested in these values? Eh, no  :)

Graf Geo

SG S10, Android 12
  •  

michaelbechtold

TXs, Menion. After deleting this 1.1 GB sync.db and adding a test waypoint and later deleting that one again, my sync.db is 4kB. And the operation is correctly showing "uploading" or so in the first place.
  •  

Graf Geo

Quote from: Menion on April 08, 2024, 09:50:16...
@Graf Geo
Empty base map ... damn, why this does not happen to me  >:(. I'm sorry, but I still have no clue why this happens, because if you see the map on the screen or in the top panel, than it should be available here.

I have tested it again with different maps. "Nothing to diplay" is only displayed if an offline map was last selected - regardless of whether a LoMap or an OAM was selected. If an online map was selected last, it is listed correctly under "map screen content".
SG S10, Android 12
  •  

Menion

Because the current public version has too many problems, I've just published a new 4.23 version on Google Play (today for 25% of users, more later) and on Google Drive of course.

There are currently no bigger changes planned for next weeks, so I'll try to focus on fixing and fixing and ...

Thanks to all!

@Graf Geo
thanks, I know it happens only for offline maps, but I'm still unable to simulate it  :'( . Will have to rewrite this part of the code later a little more...

•