LM4 - Samsung S22 - temperature sensor

Started by peter_mars, February 08, 2024, 14:22:50

peter_mars

Dears,
in the past I connected the Garmin ANT+ temp sensor via ANT+ to LM. Since Samsung cancelled the ANT+ function I am now looking for a different small temperatur sensor to connect to Samsung S22 via BT or maybe anybody has another idea how to get the temperatur to LM4 dashboard. I was searching on the internet for compatible small sensor, but I couldnt find something similar as the Garmin sensor. Thanks for your support.
Peter
LM 3 Pro
LM 4 Gold
  •  

Menion

What I, and probably many other users, use is this WS07 sensor https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001792309115.html . Battery lasts for one year and works without any problems.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download

Andrew Heard

I bought & connected a WS07 sensor - works well - thanks @menion. Nicely integrated with LM - thanks. The only issue so far is when you rename the sensor, the keyboard hides the textbox.

before tapping inside the text box to edit the name
You cannot view this attachment.

text box hidden behind keyboard after tapping to edit the name
LM4.23.1.1 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Agus

Quote from: Andrew Heard on March 05, 2024, 03:33:35I bought & connected a WS07 sensor - works well - thanks @menion. Nicely integrated with LM - thanks. The only issue so far is when you rename the sensor, the keyboard hides the textbox.

before tapping inside the text box to edit the name

text box hidden behind keyboard after tapping to edit the name

Hello
Is the sensor data saved in the statistics after a recording?
Or is it only visible during the route?
  •  

Wole

Hello
Is the sensor data saved in the statistics after a recording?
Or is it only visible during the route?
[/quote]
The sensor data is also saved.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Agus

Menion

@Andrew Heard
Interesting :/
Check please next Beta version with planner, where we did some smaller changes in the bottom pannels. Thanks
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download

Andrew Heard

No change in 4.21.1.4. Was there supposed to be? I've uploaded a video of the bug. Note "touch" taps are now recorded. Side question - tapping the sensor name is ignored. Could this simply open the settings given the ... menu only has 2 options?
LM4.23.1.1 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •