LoRouter customization & warnings

Started by Menion, August 25, 2023, 16:07:23

freischneider

Quote from: Menion on January 26, 2024, 08:59:42@freischneider , for your info. BRouter (or extension as LoRouter) does not have the "Suggest circular route" feature implemented. So for this, we use the "GraphHopper" service. This difference is not clearly visible, sorry for this. You may notice it when selecting the routing type in thsi "Suggest circular route" feature. In that moment, you may notice that you select the profile in the GraphHopper service and not the LoRouter.
Thanks, I didn't know that the router changes in the background.
Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •  

freischneider

When is which warning displayed. Which OSM features are behind it.
When is yellow, orange and red displayed.
Tunnel: I know it's a tunnel, but when is it yellow and when is it red? Is it the lighting ? or the length ?
Barrier: when is it yellow, orange, red? Which OSM tags change the color?
It is important to know what is behind it. Only then can I assess whether I need to choose a different route or whether I can give it a try.
It would be nice if we had such information for all warnings.
Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •  

balloni55

@Radmin
in this German article there are questions about the warning icons and their meaning.
https://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=8773.0
Menion asked me to contact you here to clarify the questions.
in addition to @freischneider's questions, I have specific questions regarding the correct translation
under "demanding terrain" there are two entries and I cannot recognize the assignment to the icons. Bump???
Locus Map 4.23.1.2 Gold AFA

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

T-mo

btw: depending on foot or bike 'unwegsames Gelände' or 'schwieriges Gelände' might also be a suitable translation
  •