Blue Icon for Navigation

Started by pix, August 06, 2023, 10:29:04

pix

Hello Locus Team,

just a short question relating to ,,navigation to" and ,,guide on".

When I am heading for a POI (church, castle, post office  ...) a blue icon is displayed directly above of the POI. The blue icon doesn't disappear automatically when I have reached my selected POI or when I cancel the navigation manually. The icon remains on screen.

I can just remove the blue icon from the screen when I use "Map items" → Clear map screen".

Question?
Why do I get a blue icon for ,,navigation to" and ,,guide on" when I head for a POI from the maps?
Why doesn't disappear the icon automatically after reaching of the POI or cancellation the navigation?

Thanks for your trouble
Locus Map Classic  3.7x
  •  

Menion

Hello pix,
this is an interesting problem I`m unable to simulate.

What POIs are you using? The one that comes with LoMaps from Locus Store or any other? Also some more exact steps you do may help me with simulating of this issue, thanks!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

pix

Theme and Map is from Locus, more exact LoMap V4.

I have done a full re-installation of Locus Map Classic AFA and now it works again.
Maybe are you interested in watching the movie, there you can see the originally problem.

blue icon

Perhaps do you have a explanation?
Locus Map Classic  3.7x
  •  

Menion

Hello pix,
thanks for a nice video! It helped me to simulate the issue. Problems happen when you start guidance from the detail of the POI. In case, I enable the display of a small popup and start the guide from the menu, no such issue happens.

But unfortunately, I'm hardly able to fix this issue in the current app version without a major changes in the point detail screen..
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •