Use different colors for uphill and downhill

Started by Hispanico, July 07, 2023, 18:50:07

Hispanico

In the option there is possibilities to set differen colors for downhill and uphillso, so when i load a record track i can see how the track develops, eg red uphill, green downhill etc..?

Thank
Hispa
  •  

Tapio

Yes. Find this. Generally, you can define colors per track or per folder.
As for slope, red is uphill, blue downhill, green even.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest

Hispanico

Ok understnad and thank mate, but 2 clarification:

1 - i can edit every single track, but you said that this is possible also for folder...so to change all tracks with colors of slope, in which way i must do ?

2 - in your last screenshot i see that in track there is a little arrow for direction, where i can set this options ?

Thank again
Hispa
  •  

Tapio

1- "Edit", in:
You cannot view this attachment.

2-
You cannot view this attachment.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Hispanico

Hispanico

OK Tapio bug thank....undestand
But regarding my screenshot:

1 - the arrows are white
2 - in your track i see distinctly downhill and uphill colors while in my screeshot no, i see always downhill and sometimes uphill. Depending form theme applied (which one do you use pls ?) or from other ?

Thank
Hispa
  •  

Tapio

1 - So? You picked white or see the reverse color (track selected vs. not selected)

2 -Notice that you can edit the ascend/descend percentage for controlling the coloring. Please just look close to where you made the respective settings...

I use the theme in my signature. But it's unrelated.

Maybe your elevation data aren't perfect. Turn dynamic elevation on, so that you can see the elevation at the center and get an idea if something is wrong. I agree, the strong blue doesn't suit to what the elevation lines (which are part of the map) show. Should be ratger even = green.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Hispanico