Locus reports 34 Maps as new, but none of them is

Started by michaelbechtold, June 30, 2023, 12:47:29

michaelbechtold

Of the 34 LoMaps, about half of them had a renew icon, the others only a download icon.
The issue is, that ALL of them were from May 2023 already on my device, but none of the downloads (I did about 10) had any newer map.
  •  

voldapet

I checked your account and I see that you have downloaded a lot of maps in version 2023.03.23.
Today you updated several maps (Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, Germany...) to version 2023.05.05.
Sorry, but the update seems to work correctly. Could you please check the version of the maps before and after the update?
  •  

michaelbechtold

Sorry for that - I looked at the file time stamp in the folder, not the creation date in Locus map details.
Can you pls. explain what the difference is in this list of 34 between the download icon and the circle with the arrow?
TXs
  •  

michaelbechtold

@voldapet: while downloading the list in the update message shrunk over time as expected. However, the number (in my case 34) stayed the same all the time. That should be corrected.
  •  

voldapet

this is more on @Menion ..he has a couple of days off, but I think he'll notice it and tweak it later.
Thanks, Petr
  •  

Menion

Hi guys,
I'm still not perfectly sure what exactly is the problem. Some screenshots may help.

I plan to rewrite the "Update maps" dialog, mainly because of the missing "Update more at once" option. It was already partially written, but not yet finished ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •