[APP] - version 4.17.+ ( 5/2023 )

Started by Menion, May 16, 2023, 12:25:26

Menion

@Andrew Heard
I'm not saying Bluestack is bad. If I'm correct, Michal use it all the time (maybe NOX now). Anyway because of some weird problems with virtualization, it simply refuses to work on my PC. So I use some hacked version of WSA that works unofficially also in Czech. And at least on my PC, it works really well.

I'm only a user of WSA that worked on the first time, so I do not know how to solve some install issues on your device, sorry.

@tapio
a) interesting problem with generated points. Does it happen always? You simply created track from shaping points, click "Save" and this is the result??  :(

The remaining "Back to search" should be fixed in the next Beta.

@freischneider
right, as @luce suggested, transparency should be the way.
And thanks for pointing to missing buttons in the route planner. The part of the route planner will change during next weeks, so I'll keep this in my mind.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Tapio

Quote from: Menion on July 21, 2023, 07:24:09a) interesting problem with generated points. Does it happen always? You simply created track from shaping points, click "Save" and this is the result??  :(
Yes. But just in this case - must have been related to the prior search. But I wasn't able to reproduce. So it seems rare.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Menion

freischneider

New beta crashes on every launch.
Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)

Menion

How is it possible, you so quickly noticed new Beta version?  :)

And thanks for the report. Version fixed and re-uploaded. I was completely changing background system how the app comunicate with the Locus Store (for upcomming changes) and minor issue was undetected.

freischneider

Quote from: Menion on July 21, 2023, 13:07:01How is it possible, you so quickly noticed new Beta version?  :)

And thanks for the report. Version fixed and re-uploaded. I was completely changing background system how the app comunicate with the Locus Store (for upcomming changes) and minor issue was undetected.
It was coincidence that I discovered it so quickly. Now it works thanks
  •  

freischneider

Quote from: Menion on July 21, 2023, 07:24:09@freischneider
right, as @luce suggested, transparency should be the way.
And thanks for pointing to missing buttons in the route planner. The part of the route planner will change during next weeks, so I'll keep this in my mind.
Transparency helps here. Unfortunately, the colors are then no longer as strong. But for this case I can live with it. The solution with the long click to fade in and out would be better for me.
During navigation I have the thick pink line and here the function would be helpful from time to time.
here again the idea: https://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=8445.msg72667#msg72667
  •  

voldapet

@Viajero Perdido
captions - that would be nice but maybe later :)
forest areas - I see the next maps will contain fores/wood from ZL=9
  •  

Tapio

Suggestion: Blue background also for points and tracks, if at least one is shown. White if 0 or temp. hidden. Helps orienteering of the eye.

Quote from: freischneider on July 21, 2023, 13:48:29Transparency helps here. Unfortunately, the colors are then no longer as strong
How about only displaying the pattern, e. g. arrows? This is what I do.  Arrows in slope colour.

Tapio

Distance circles get hidden when I turn on GPS. Bug?
  •  

Tapio

It creates waypoints on any shaping point. Nav commands is ON, Brouter classic. Also exist after saving.
  •  

freischneider

Quote from: Tapio on July 22, 2023, 18:41:11It creates waypoints on any shaping point. Nav commands is ON, Brouter classic. Also exist after saving.
Not for me. Describe what you do exactly.
  •  

Tapio

Quote from: freischneider on July 22, 2023, 19:18:47Not for me. Describe what you do exactly.
Create a route with route planner. Add shaping points. Brouter profile is Locus-reroute. Maybe it's related to the recent BRouter update which came via Play Store?
EDIT: Doesn't happen with Lorouter.
And I remember the problem happened in the past as well, might be more than a year ago.
  •  

Tapio

Quote from: 0709 on July 23, 2023, 10:04:05Or rather you prefer to display no Icon maybe ?
Personally, I don't want to see the shaping points on map. It has always been like this. They're just a technical necessity to build a track.

Menion

@Tapio
I believe that color under the "brush" icon is not necessary here. You are usually not toggling visibility on/off here. So it will only confuse (at least me) that something is enabled even if I do not want it.

Distance circles > hmm, should not. Works fine for me, just move to your current GPS location. Isn't this your case as well?  :)

What should I do to simulate your issue with "shaping points"? The latest BRouter app used, tried two different profiles, all were correct. So please share the profile you use because it will most probably be because of it.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio

joeloc

Sharing position from a Google Maps entry is still broken, ever since Locus implemented its new search system. It's really quite annoying while traveling to resort to this long tap hack.