[APP] - version 4.17.+ ( 5/2023 )

Started by Menion, May 16, 2023, 12:25:26

Andrew Heard

Quote from: TrulloF on July 27, 2023, 21:06:16Unfortunately I can't download the latest beta from Google Drive. It always gives me
a 404 error.
just rechecked - file download (4.17.2.4) OK for me; see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_404
LM4.23.1.1 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Menion

Radim V

Quote from: Andrew Heard on July 27, 2023, 00:33:38
Quote from: Marek Scholtz on July 26, 2023, 08:44:29handling Google Maps share button should be fixed
thanks @Marek, and the issue reported many times, of search results from > 10,000km away at the top of the list, when there are closer matches on the map < 10km away?
This is not forgotten, just there is no "fix". There is tons of work to determine relevance of results and: Not everything is under my control. Also the rule that closer "match" is more important is oversimplification as we (not just me) agree. I may do some tweaks but proper solution takes time.

Menion

Hi to all,
it took me quite a long to prepare a new version even there aren't any major changes, just a few very interesting tweaks. Well, the new map-screen content panel of course ... thanks for a big help with it. Hope it will be a useful tool for everyone.

And enjoy the new app version!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download