LocusMap Classic inverted UI colours

Started by karlchick, February 14, 2023, 19:13:32

karlchick

With v3.64.1 I sometimes find the UI colours get inverted and menus have white text on white background. See screenshot.

I can 'fix' it by opening quick settings (opens in Black, white, see screenshot) and closing quick settings. After that the UI returns to normal white with black text, see screenshot.

I'm guessing this a bug, but also wondering if perhaps dark mode is being developed for classic but not yet released...
User id: 62b600722
Author of the OS Map Theme:
DiscussDownload
  •  

Menion

Hello, hmm this is quite unexpected. No there is nothing regards the Dark Theme in the Locus Classic app.

As I remember, a similar problem was on some Xiaomi devices where users were able in the system settings, to "force dark mode" to selected apps. This caused such problems. Isn't something like this on your device as well? Or some app from Google Play that tries to do this?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

karlchick

I'm using Samsung Galaxy A52 with Android 11 and system dark mode enabled. No additional dark mode apps installed, but I am using Chrome flag to force dark mode on websites...

I checked the system developer settings, force dark mode is not set.
User id: 62b600722
Author of the OS Map Theme:
DiscussDownload
  •  

Menion

Hi, thanks for the info and confirmation.
I have to say I have absolutely no idea what happens on your device. Locus Classic does not have support for Dark theme and nothing like this should happen. I've also never seen any similar problem in the Classic version if I remember correctly. So sorry, I have no idea how to help here.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •