[APP] - version 4.14.+ ( 1/2023 )

Started by Menion, January 18, 2023, 13:54:54

Menion

The system of backups needs to recreate. I wrote about it a few days ago (again). So use it as is. I need to find a time (week or rather too) and unite "settings" + "full" backups into a single system with options ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download

slarti76

Not sure if that was reported already, but since a while*, the "Recording" notification is not updated anymore. Ever. Always shows something like "1 point". Reproducible with Galaxy S21 and XCover Pro.
Perhaps related with me always starting recording with intents or Locus Tasker app.
Am I the only one?

* Didn't report it earlier because it doesn't really bother me, don't really need the info displayed there, but now I once or twice thought "sh**, it's not recoeding", when it actually was...
  •  

Andrew Heard

4.14.2.4 long tap Preset button: the 3 user presets displayed in the menu are a random set from the total collection. I suggest (up to) the 1st 3 from the list are displayed in the long tap menu, and in same order as those in the single tap list.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Menion

@slarti76
You are not the first who write about it during the last few months. And I still have no idea why this happens on some devices, but most probably the result of some battery optimization ...

@Andrew Heard
ah, my bad, thanks!
  •  

CabrioTourer

Quote from: Menion on March 06, 2023, 11:08:32The system of backups needs to recreate.... I need to find a time (week or rather too)...

If you work on it please add no-go area,too.

freischneider

Quote from: CabrioTourer on March 07, 2023, 17:13:54
Quote from: Menion on March 06, 2023, 11:08:32The system of backups needs to recreate.... I need to find a time (week or rather too)...

If you work on it please add no-go area,too.
Alternative would be the NoGo would bein a separate folder at points.
Then they would be automatically saved and you can manage them well.
Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)

Andrew Heard

Quote from: freischneider on March 07, 2023, 18:02:30Alternative would be the NoGo would bein a separate folder at points.
Then they would be automatically saved and you can manage them well.
+1
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Menion

•