Update of the forum (2022/08)

Started by Menion, August 19, 2022, 14:51:04

Tapio

Quote from: tannenzäpfle on August 24, 2022, 11:18:30Please find enclosed a screenshot of of user actions. To mark "dont show again" does not work properly, next time this screen appears once more

Sorry no screenshot cannot find je how to add a local file
It's better than before because we can easily embed. Probably you need to Modify posting. Not quick edit. But yeah, I see on reply there is no attachment possible... We have to post, then edit.
You cannot view this attachment.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

freischneider

Previously, the device entered was always displayed in the profile (left). It was a help to know what hardware and software the contributor has.

PS: I have now written it in the signature. Therefore now no matter
Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Menion

Menion

Tapatalk enabled, hope it will work correctly. I read about some problems on the official tapatalk forum. But because the new forum design is fully-responsive, if there will be a problem, I'll just remove it ...

@tannenzäpfle
sorry, do not know what to do with it. Probably something in the forum code itself.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Sonny

I regularly open the forum by its "unread posts"-link. With the updated forum I noticed that topic themes are not emphasized, but the poster starter of the thread is.
For a better readable layout I would recommend to emphasize the titles (e.g. by bolding and/or coloring in orange) and remove the bolding of the original thread starter.

balloni55

I do not understand the different color marking of the speech bubbles
You cannot view this attachment.
Locus Map 4.23.1 Gold AFA

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

@Sonny
thanks. This will be need some graphics  :)

@balloni55
well, I also do not. Maybe a new comment in any post?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

jonny.blue

Is there a way to see the 'recent topics' at a glance ... not only 'last unread topics'?
  •  

T-mo

At the forum mainpage https://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php I see a block with recent posts at the very bottom
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: jonny.blue