Tourist guide publisher Bergverlag Rother

Started by pix, May 26, 2022, 07:21:03

pix

Hallo Locus Team,

with announcement from 05/2020 https://www.locusmap.app/locus-store-offers-also-over-7000-routes/  hiking trails from publisher Rother Bergverlag have been made available in Locus store.

In preparation of our vacation I have searched for Rother but was not able to find any Rother trails and routes.

Where can I find the publisher Rother Bergverlag in Locus store?

Thanks for your help
Locus Map Classic AFA - 3.69.2
  •  

voldapet

Hello,
I'm very sorry but our cooperation with Rother Bergverlag was terminated and Rother routes are no longer available in Locus Store.
I can suggest to try a Locus route planner to plan your own routes :)

Thank you
Petr

plu-irin

Hi Petr,

that is really a pity, also that it wasn't announced earlier (at least I haven't seen it). If it was, I for sure would have bought some routes before the termination. Can you give more details about the reason?

Of course I also plan my own routes, but that takes time and usually I don't make the effort to add a decent description. Sometimes it's just very convenient to use available routes. And I also thought, that it is in your strategy to add even more routes in the future and maybe even offer a way to share them inside the locus map community?

Any chance to get Rother (or an alternative) back in the store?

Best wishes;

Gunnar
  •  

pix

The cancellation of the collaboration with the publisher should have been announced.
Where is the issue?
Locus Map Classic AFA - 3.69.2
  •  

voldapet

You're right, we should have communicated this change better. I'm sorry about that.

Honestly, at this point, I don't know if Rother will ever come back or if there will be another provider. Probably yes, but I can't promise anything concrete

Thank you for understanding
Petr
  •  

plu-irin

Hello Petr,
how do I get at least my purchased rother routes from my old phone with Locus3 into my present Locus4? If I use the export functionality, the images in the tour description are lost.
Thx
  •  

Beno Müller

Hi, I also just found out that the routes were taken down from the Locus store. Indeed, what a pitty! I really liked this cooperation between my favorite hiking guides publisher and my favorite hiking app. So if there is any chance to bring the cooperation back alive that would be highly appreciated!
  •