undo for web planner?

Started by bendy303, November 27, 2021, 04:15:41

bendy303

Can't seem to find the undo for editing a route on the web version.....

sometimes I will accidently move a point incorrectly and the whole route is recalculated.......

I just want to edit part of a route and it screws it all up....and the delete point option is no help.;..

where is the undo?

cheers

Ben
  •  

Menion

Hello,
not yet implemented. Suggest voting here to increase priority and watch progress.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

lor74cas

Quote from: Menion on November 27, 2021, 08:59:28
Hello,
not yet implemented. Suggest voting here to increase priority and watch progress.
Does this basic and useful function really needs votes to be implemented?

Inviato dal mio SM-A520F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: 0709

poutnikl

I understand voting in this context is about the priority of implementation of basic, needed and useful features.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI A2 / Android 10, via Tapatalk

freischneider

It's not just about votes and prio. It's also a list of tasks. More ideas can be brought to the proposal. And other users see so that it was already discussed and do not have to write again. So the work is faster for the team, because they don't have to answer again and again and again. And it is a standard procedure. Standards make the work easier.
Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •  

Menion

As @poutnikl & @freischneider wrote.

Also in the case of the web planner, the situation is different compare to the Android app. Ondřej and Jan who mainly work on the web planner, have already defined a list of "mush have" tasks on which they work.

Anyway, ideas on the help desk still bring some core ideas we forget, and mainly it allows users to subscribe and be notified when something related to a certain feature request happens.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •