MAPPLANNER elte tracks/points

Started by tannenzäpfle, September 21, 2021, 16:49:32

tannenzäpfle

After a long time not doing a sync with webplanner, I tried it again, fortunately after making a backup and a copy of my database directory.
Well in the webplanner there is some old stuff from my first attempts, with a second device too .
Now I want to sync the actual status to webplanner, and what I see after syncing, the old stuff is back on my device.
It is possible to select sync with a "complete download", what I am missing is to select sync with a "complete upload" overwriting the library of webplanner.
Regards
Hartmut
  •  

Menion

Hello Hartmut,
this is a little un-usual and mainly dangerous operation.

You have two options in this case
- write to our help desk email locus.map@asamm.com and write us your account email and we will do this for you
- download and install the latest Beta version of Locus Map (from this link in my signature) and in "Sync screen" in the top toolbar is the so-called "Advanced menu" and there is an option "Delete cloud content".
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

tannenzäpfle

Hello Menion,
Thank you, I tried your link for the beta, but there ist nothing to download.
testing ist empty
Hartmut
  •  

Menion

Hello, I'm clearing some list of "unsolved" topics and found this importing but completely forget. I'm sorry for it. Is there anything I may help? Hope sync works fine for you without any issue  ;).
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •