POI Alarm

Started by Rhintl, June 28, 2011, 14:26:22

Rhintl

The latest version creates poi alarms that remain in the android-title-bar and I cannot clear them (=cannot make them disappear) without rebooting my phone :shock:
Also, at least some kind of beep is still active, even though I tried to disable all kind of beeps :evil:
  •  

Menion

hmm this is weird. Nothing changed in POI alert! Did this works for you before last update correctly? When you end POI alert service from menu with cancel button, icon remain on top panel?? (not a solution but you should download some task killer application that allow you to kill remaining application with this - so you should remove icon in top panel without restart)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Rhintl

Well, I noticed this the first time, now.
How do you propose "POI alert service from menu with cancel button": If I pulled down the list from top of the display, I didn't have a cancel button for the poi alert.
Further, also after killing locus with a task killer the icon remained...
Well, I try further, I have to wait to get that alert again, whenever it comes...
  •  

Menion

I mean, click in function list on POI Alert again when is active, and you'll see 'Edit' and 'Cancel' button, so did cancel works for you as to have work (dismiss icon in top panel and stop notifing)?
  •  

Rhintl

Currently I can't reproduce the error myself... Sorry for the confusion. Maybe it was a 1-time trouble...
  •  

Menion

1 time trouble should became everyday trouble .. so no need to sorry. when this happen again, try to find way to reproduce it and immediately write me
  •