[APP] - version 4.3.+ ( 28. 7. 2021 )

Started by Menion, July 28, 2021, 11:38:24

balloni55

while track recording color of "km label" is always light orange independent of the track color
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

@tapio
this is really interesting. I'm unable to simulate any unwanted waypoints along the track  :o

@Andrew Heard
currently, they can be toggle only on the global basic > app settings or the "quick settings panel".

@schugur
thanks for the logs! Interesting. I see no info that received data contains cadence value, only power value seems to be included. Are you able to try any other app also over BT connection?

@balloni55
ah, seems here it pick some different color. I'll check it thanks!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download

Tapio

Quote from: Menion on September 12, 2021, 21:52:24
@tapio
this is really interesting. I'm unable to simulate any unwanted waypoints along the track  :o
Today I rebuilt a 40km track via a picture overlay. With a lot of shaping points and hence, as many unwanted waypoints. And as you know they can only be deleted one by one. And what happened at around waypoint 30? I accidentally deleted the track instead of the wp...

Further testing: They are inconsistent. They do not happen at every shaping point now. And they are all called "Start point" if that helps.

Here's a video: https://youtu.be/HptxEbUzerQ
Seems to happen on tapping new road/path
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Tapio

In todays update, have you improved the "unwanted waypoint" issue? It's solved for me. In Route planner, on first shaping point, a waypoint is created. On subsequent shaping oints, waypoints are sometimes created but instantly disappear. Edit: or after the second next shaping point... After saving the track, the waypoints are gone - good.

1km markers have no "km" any more - good. I like them as they are now.
  •  

Andrew Heard

4.3.3.8_1035: for me at ZL9 to ZL11 there are a little too many distance markers (eg attached), but it's just minor, and now without "km" in label, it is near perfect. Thanks @Menion.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

balloni55

V 4.3.3.8 Beta
Quotewhile track recording color of "km label" is always light orange
solved thanks.

today when i start track recording locus was terminated two times, did you get reports from my LM4 ID at  ~8:40
Next starts of track recording work well,
but if  i stop recording locus was allways terminated, did you get reports from my LM4 ID at ~9:02, ~9:07, ~9:20
recording icon was furthermore visible, the only way to leave this cycle was to stop the recording via the notification.
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

schugur

Quote from: Menion on September 12, 2021, 21:52:24
@schugur
thanks for the logs! Interesting. I see no info that received data contains cadence value, only power value seems to be included. Are you able to try any other app also over BT connection?
Sorry for taking so long. I just checked also with another phone which has no ANT capability. The powermeter connects fine with IPBike, it displays both cadence and power also when connected by BTLE. I also installed Locus 4.3.3.8 on that phone, but also got "only" power ;)
  •  

Menion

Hi guys,
"teambuilding" + weekend = small delay.

Thanks for the bug report @balloni55, should be fixed. Also, problem with "Cadence" in the case of the BLE Power sensor should be fixed, thanks.

And the new, probably pre-release version MapGooglePlay_4.3.3.10_1036_beta just generated.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio

Tapio

Menion, we discussed the trackpoint screen and users agreed, for track(point) analysis the Time of the point is most crucial, followed by speed maybe... Now you've put the rather static address up to almost the top. Please put it down! Even "From start/To end" are below the address...

You could gain more space by putting the navigation arrows to the upper section, IMO they need no headline.

balloni55

QuoteThanks for the bug report @balloni55, should be fixed
confirm fixed :)

what is the black arrow pointing right below the map cursor for?
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

T-mo

@Tapio: is this the new 'automatically loaded address in point detail'?
I have a different result with tracks and trackpoints though. Navigation arrows are followed by 'to end/from start', followed by category location. No address.

I can understand Menions sense for structure and ordering, but yes, space is rare..
  •  

Tapio

@T-mo, do you use todays version? Also, I guess address needs a Lomap installed in order to appear.
  •  

Menion

@tapio
hmm addresses in case of trackpoints ... good point, I'll remove it, there is no good usage for them in this case, thanks.

@balloni55
nice arrow, where do they come from? I have no idea :). Isn't it just some bad pixels on your device?  :D
  •  

Hennes

Guys what does this mean?

"T: Subs items are empty. Reason?"

Seems I have no access to locus store and the subscription plan.
  •  

Menion

The system is down for a 5-15 minutes, sorry. Please try it a few minutes later, thanks for understanding.

Ah, I see there is a correct notification "Locus Store is currently under maintenance.\n\nPlease try again later.", but on the screen remains incorrect text you wrote ... sorry
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Hennes