How to remove "action-center"(?) icon from screen

Started by lwe, April 07, 2021, 16:00:58

lwe

In new Locus 4 there is immediately above Menu button in lower lefthand corner a round icon with 2 squares stacked on top of each other. Called the "action-center"(?) in english (I use other language).

For me, that button serves no purpose at all. So I want to take it off the map screen. How to do this in Locus-4 (I managed to do it in Locus-3)
  •  

Menion

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

lwe

Yes I want to vote for: https://help.locusmap.eu/topic/23938-locus-4-possibility-to-hide-all-buttons but cannot do so.
Reason: to accept a vote, that page demands login with email address & password even though I am logged in when opening the page. And next, the page keeps rejecting my login. I tried several times, using both my email & password, and also my valid Locup-map username & password. To no avail.
It does invalidate the voting ....
  •  

Menion

You are logged in? I see no account with the same email address as you use here. Help desk web is independent and we still do not have united sign-in methods across all places, sorry for this.
  •  

lwe

?? do not understand. For posting in this forum I registered this username and associated (but undisclosed) email address. But for voting in this forum I need to register again with exactly the same email address ?
  •  

freischneider

Quote from: lwe on April 08, 2021, 12:02:11
?? do not understand. For posting in this forum I registered this username and associated (but undisclosed) email address. But for voting in this forum I need to register again with exactly the same email address ?
yes
Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Menion

Menion

As I wrote, both sites are independent.

This! forum.locusmap.eu web is an older solution we use since begin and where mainly discuss users with me or other users about more advanced topics.

The voting system is on help.locusmap.eu web, which is our main support system for solving problems in public versions and also for collecting ideas.
  •  

lwe

Quote from: freischneider on April 08, 2021, 12:44:29
Quote from: lwe on April 08, 2021, 12:02:11
for voting in this forum I need to register again with exactly the same email address ?
yes
OK. So I try to register with help.locusmap but does not allow me in. I provide the requested info (including the I-hate-it Google robot check) and click Register. It responds "email already in use". OK. So I try to login with my email. It responds "password invalid". OK. So I try to request new password by clicking on "Forget Password". It responds -nothing at all. No mail in my inbox, checked 3 times with intervals.
Please help - I just wanted to put in my vote, but if it becomes this difficult?
  •