[APP] - version 4.0.+ ( 30. 3. 2021 )

Started by Menion, March 30, 2021, 07:22:08

lor74cas

Quote from: sbouju on April 11, 2021, 20:57:47
Quote from: Menion on April 11, 2021, 20:40:05
@sbouju
May you please write your question in detail? Unfortunately, it's not clear at least to me, thanks.
I can try...
When I move, I can see on the map where I am (=where the cursor is), but I see nothing where I was just before... Is a kind of "snail trail" available without launching the record the track recording (where this snail trail is, in this case...)?
"Hansel takes a slice of bread and leaves a trail of bread crumbs for them to follow home. However, after they are once again abandoned, they find that the birds have eaten the crumbs and they are lost in the woods"  With locus they wouldn't get lost  ;D
Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

freischneider

Quote from: slarti76 on April 11, 2021, 21:24:36
Quote from: Menion on April 11, 2021, 20:40:05

Quote- description below the title is currently not ideal. What you need most at the top is definitely a chart. I do not consider one small swipe up to reveal description as a problem.
See your point. Still, please consider the "2 lines, can be expanded with extra click". Description could be very long and then the pull-up screen would also be very long here.

Yes 2 lines would be very helpful.
Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •  

freischneider

The point was opened by the card. Then I try to wipe down. Close by wiping stops down. I have to close the arrow or over the icon on the map. But it already went.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17YBoVWtSukXiuCFdPXa2Lz2V4o9tPhqX/view?usp=sharing
  •  

freischneider

•  

Tapio

Router planner, on enter: unfinished plan gets reloaded. But the option "retain unsaved plan" is and has always been off.
This happens sometimes, not always. Anyone else?
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

balloni55

since puplish i have had no problems :)
i didnt know what happen, but since this evening Locus Map V4.0.2.1 FC always directly after start :-[
Restart of device didnĀ“t help
Log just send
Pro work  :)

EDIT:
after i run apk installation again locus work for now ??!!

EDIT2:
this morning once again FC :o
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Menion

Menion

@slarti76, @freischneider
I've reduced the visible length of description for tracks and also for the points. So in the next version ...

@0709
nice tip for @sbouju!

@freischneider
Problem with the point > but you open here full-screen point window. Probably because you set this in the Settings > Points & tracks.

@balloni55
thanks for the log, but I still see there an issue with the set "bottom panel hiding". Also in the log is visible you have version 4.0.2 (so from the Google Play) and not 4.0.2.1. Please check it.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

balloni55

QuoteAlso in the log is visible you have version 4.0.2 (so from the Google Play) and not 4.0.2.1. Please check it
yes, if locus has crached at start, i see V4.0.2 in device/settings/apps/LocusMap
just now i run oncemore update V4.0.2.1
Locus Map work as expected, for the moment.....how long ????
>and version V4.0.2.1is visible also in device settings
now we wait and see, i will report

can the problem be related to this date?

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

freischneider

Quote from: Menion on April 13, 2021, 14:44:11
@freischneider
Problem with the point > but you open here full-screen point window. Probably because you set this in the Settings > Points & tracks.
All right. I thought it is a small screen because I saw a piece of the map above. At that time I was probably open from the list. Since the small screen is always opened.
But the difference of full screen to the small screen is very low. I will always use the small screen. Is intuitive and fluid to use for me.
thanks
  •  

Tapio

Beta 4.0.21 version hard crash - but not reproduced yet:

- I created a track with the Route planner with only shaping points
- Saved it
- Opened it again, moved some points
- Saved again.

It was visible on the map. When clicking on it, Locus instantly crashed, Did not manage to open the new track screen. Locus crashed any time I clicked on this track.
Unfortunately I made a mistake and didn't export it, now it is deleted.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

slarti76

Quote from: tapio on April 13, 2021, 18:30:39
Beta 4.0.21 version hard crash - but not reproduced yet:

- I created a track with the Route planner with only shaping points
- Saved it
- Opened it again, moved some points
- Saved again.

It was visible on the map. When clicking on it, Locus instantly crashed, Did not manage to open the new track screen. Locus crashed any time I clicked on this track.
Unfortunately I made a mistake and didn't export it, now it is deleted.
That's basically the same that happened to me, just with the addition of the sync problem (which obviously doesn't apply to you, as you made a new track). With me, the track edited with Route Planer also made Locus crash on click.
Menion said he's gonna have a look at it, so fingers crossed he can reproduce...
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio

luce

Same happened to me, crash reproducable:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AredTfs4J1f5nmpha-tWNEdtUYoK
After exporting this problematic track as gpx and then reimporting it, Locus doesn't crash any more when tapping it.
  •  

freischneider

Quote from: luce on April 14, 2021, 08:13:38
Same happened to me, crash reproducable:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AredTfs4J1f5nmpha-tWNEdtUYoK
After exporting this problematic track as gpx and then reimporting it, Locus doesn't crash any more when tapping it.
I also had the crash when clicking a track. I have provided a bug report below.
  •  

Menion

Thanks guys. I've probably found the error. Will try to publish a new version today (in the worst case tomorrow).

Menion

New Beta version 4.0.2.2 just uploaded to Google Drive.

Important info:
For a few weeks, I test automatic reports of crashes to "bugsnag" service. Seems that after many years and many services I tried, this one finally works as expected. And the useful part for you: "user ID" visible in the "about app" page in the app since 4.0.2.2, should finally be used to search for crashes on your device. So let's give it a try and if the app crashes, just send me this ID instead of creating bug reports by the quite complicated system as before. Thanks!