Web planner / portal

Started by Menion, February 12, 2021, 20:32:44

janaton

-- New major release --
Hello there. I am really happy to announce that after several months we have finally managed to reach our next big milestone. I have just deployed to the production:

• Points integrated into MyLibrary
  • Multi-content support - place several tracks on the map or display several point groups
  • Added icons into MyLibrary items
  • Added state remembering when switching between Planning and MyLibrary tab

Feedback is highly appropriated :-). Thnaks for checking. ... and for sure have fun ;-)

francisco

Very good!
Via-points is in your plan?
  •  

Andrew Heard

@janaton - well done - huge effort. But I'm not seeing any of the new functionality yet. What is the secret to enabling?
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

balloni55

@ janaton
big step vorward, thanks :D
QuoteAdded icons into MyLibrary items
can´t find how to add custom icons

for some tracks there is no "mini track preview" althought others of this area are displayed

planning a track using POI´s or geocaches as WPTS, a shortcut to add WPT would be comfortable ;)
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

lor74cas

Good job, I like it.
The imported tracks do not have the timestamp, neither on the track itself in terms of statistics nor the points that compose it.
We need the undo button.
Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Hennes

I currently have a problem with the web planner. I don't have access to my library because of missing gold subscription. But I do have gold and it is indicated in the app.
Why doesn't the web planner recognize me (of course I am logged in)

Edit: The app states gold status but locus store is not accessible.
"T: Subs items are empty. Reason?"
  •  

Tapio

Any plans to allow include/exclude/blacklist/whitelist of folders on sync? Still the only reason why I don't use the sync.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Menion

Hi guys,
seems that @janaton does not receive notifications on this topic  :).

So I'll at least answer questions relevant to the Android app.

@Hennes
sorry for missing the answer. Is this still a problem? Are you using the email account you used for log in to the Locus Store/app? If the same issue happens with the latest version as well, write me please as soon as possible to locus.map@asamm.com email, thanks.

@tapio
I have this in the task list, but it is currently really not a priority, sorry.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

janaton

Hi there, I am sorry to miss your latest posts. As mentioned by @Menion I didn't receive or just overlooked notification in email.

First of all, thank you for your feedback! From now on I am not publishing release notes here - I have finally integrated it into web planner. You can access it here: https://web.locusmap.app/?show_changelog or by clicking version located in the bottom right of the map.

@francisco - via Points. Yes, it is on our list but not a priority right now. Please, feel free to create it as an idea and collect votes for it - https://help.locusmap.eu/topics/idea/status/all/category/30/sort/popular/page/1

@balloni - sorry, custom icons are not supported.

@lor74cas
1) timestamps - please, can you describe this in more detail? Importing via web planner is not supported ...
2) Undo button - it's on our list but not a priority for next months.

lor74cas

By timestamp I mean that the tracks recorded by gps and imported into the planner have no time references. It is not possible to make simple assessments, for example: "What time was I on top of the mountain?" Or: "How long did it take me to go up and how long to go down?"
I always prefer to use my pc than my smartphone (although unfortunately they now have huge screens) to check my tracks and it would be very convenient to do so in the planner.
Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker

Andrew Heard

Quote from: lor74cas on November 13, 2021, 16:37:32
By timestamp I mean that the tracks recorded by gps and imported into the planner have no time references. It is not possible to make simple assessments
@lor74cas - do you mean display of timestamp in the chart popup? RWGPS makes this aspect so easy. Would be great to display the timestamp at any point of the track. +1
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: lor74cas

lor74cas

Quote from: Andrew Heard on November 14, 2021, 07:25:52
Quote from: lor74cas on November 13, 2021, 16:37:32
By timestamp I mean that the tracks recorded by gps and imported into the planner have no time references. It is not possible to make simple assessments
@lor74cas - do you mean display of timestamp in the chart popup? RWGPS makes this aspect so easy. Would be great to display the timestamp at any point of the track. +1
Exactly now we have just distance and elevation, we should change then graph to toggle distance/time from start/ time of the day or for each point in the pop up we need the info of timestamp

Inviato dal mio SM-A520F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker

janaton

@lor74cas, @Andrew Heard thank's a lot for the clarification. Now I totally understand and believe I have a good news for you. I am just working on extension of elevation chart. After that you should have distance / time toggle for x axis.

lor74cas

Quote from: janaton on November 15, 2021, 10:05:09
@lor74cas, @Andrew Heard thank's a lot for the clarification. Now I totally understand and believe I have a good news for you. I am just working on extension of elevation chart. After that you should have distance / time toggle for x axis.
The new version does what I need good job !
Thank you
Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

WujTom

Do you plan and if so, when to add OpenStreetMaps "Standard" and "Cycle Maps" layers?
  •