[Theme] active RT5

Started by LocusUser#1, November 06, 2020, 18:48:48

LocusUser#1

Hello Locus users,

Here I provide you with my current theme, my goal was to imitate the style of the Outdooractive map, before there was already my HiLo theme which was then further developed as active RT3, but then I stopped working on this theme and have Instead, to develop a new theme based on the possibilities of the Rendertheme Version 5 and the Mapsforge maps in Version 4, for this I also tinkered a corresponding generator. You can always find the latest version of all of this on Github.
https://github.com/FrankSchoeneck/active_RT5

I tried to keep the look close to the original style from Outdooractive.com in the newer look 'OSM-Summer'.

This theme is not Locus specific and can be used in all apps and programs that use Mapsforge.

Update 15.11.2020
XML are now with structur and now all symbol sizes are set by symbol-percent tag.

LocusUser#1

•  

Henk van der Spek

Curious, I will give it a go. Hopefully with some sun to check the contrast.
Only hiking style for now and no translation?
Motorola G82 5G 6/128 Android 13 and Motorola Moto G73 5G 8/256 Android 13
  •  

T-mo

Thank you Frank, really like this theme and use it a bit next to Elevate and VoluntaryUK.
my thoughts:
do you know a possibility - to me as a user - to scale the icon-sizes? I prefer them to be a bit bigger, this might also be device-dependent.
I was a bit astonished after opening the .xml with Notepad++ as all contents is en-masse :D
IMHO the outdooractive-icons have a slightly bigger outline and therfore seem to float a bit more above the map. Just my perception, there is already an outline which I really like as it is easier to recognize the icon in contrast to the map-content.
  •  

LocusUser#1

@Henk van der Spek
just hiking style, give me a translation and i will implement it.

@T-mo
the xml file now has a structure that is better suited for adjustments. The size of the symbols is now all determined using the symbol-percent tag, which you can now easily adjust for each symbol. If you improve symbol files please let me know.

Andreas Stracke

Hallo zusammen,

zunächst einmal herzlichen Dank für das fantastische theme RT5.

Auf meinem alten Smartphone lief es noch unter HiLo mit den alten Typ3 Karten.

Jetzt in der neuen Version habe ich folgendes Problem:

werden die Wegesymbole nicht mehr richtig angezeigt.
In osmc richtig definiert, wird der schwarze Hintergrund und der weiße Kreis auch dargestellt. Allerdings fehlt das E für den Rundweg.
Auch der X13 (schwarzer Hintergrund) müsste wie unter HiLo auch wieder in weiß das X13 anzeigen.
Ich versuche mich gerade in die RT5.xml einzulesen, da ich auch gerne wieder die Radwege sehen
würde.
Vielleicht kann mir jemand Tipps geben. Wird das bei Euch richtig angezeigt?
Herzliche Grüße aus dem Sauerland.
  •  

LocusUser#1

Hallo Andreas,

das Problem hier ist das nur dann Texte im Symbol angezeigt werden können wenn kein Vordergrundsymbol definiert ist (ein Wegesymbol besteht aus einem Hintergrund- und einem Vordergrundsymbol). Beim X13 Weg ist der Hintergrund "black" und der Vorderung "black_rectangle" definiert, dehalb ein komplett schwarzes Symbol. Es gibt hier leider einige Einschränkungen mit dehnen wir leben müssen.

Hast du schon mal das neue Active RT5 Theme im neuen Look probiert?

•  

Andreas Stracke

Quote from: Andreas Stracke on March 08, 2021, 09:03:31
Hallo zusammen,

zunächst einmal herzlichen Dank für das fantastische theme RT5.

Auf meinem alten Smartphone lief es noch unter HiLo mit den alten Typ3 Karten.

Jetzt in der neuen Version habe ich folgendes Problem:

werden die Wegesymbole nicht mehr richtig angezeigt.
In osmc richtig definiert, wird der schwarze Hintergrund und der weiße Kreis auch dargestellt. Allerdings fehlt das E für den Rundweg.
Auch der X13 (schwarzer Hintergrund) müsste wie unter HiLo auch wieder in weiß das X13 anzeigen.
Ich versuche mich gerade in die RT5.xml einzulesen, da ich auch gerne wieder die Radwege sehen
würde.
Vielleicht kann mir jemand Tipps geben. Wird das bei Euch richtig angezeigt?
Herzliche Grüße aus dem Sauerland.

Fehler selbst gefunden: Die Texte zu den Wegezeichen müssen eine höhere Priorität haben, dann werden sie über den Wegezeichen (z.B. schwarzes Quadrat) gezeichnet.
  •  

Saturo

Gibt es in der zwischenzeit ein Update oder ist die Version vom 15.11. noch aktuell?
  •  

LocusUser#1

Auf Github gibt es immer die aktuellste Version, die ist im Moment aktueller als die hier im Forum vom 15.11.2020
  •  

Saturo

Dann bin ich wohl zu doof.
Wie schaffe ich es die aktuelle Version von Github zu laden?
  •  

413Michele

It seems auto download for Locus is not there anymore. You can always download manually a ZIP file of the whole Github repo and extract the folder in Locus/mapsVector/_themes but it's not very easy :(
  •  

Saturo

Danke, ich hab es rausgefunden.
Mit dem mobilen Browser kann man die Datei wohl nicht herunterladen.
Im Desktop Mode ist der Button sichtbar.
  •  

respublikamroja

I cant run this theme. Download file but didnt show in theme maps. Any other are showing.
  •  

john_percy

I believe it does not show (or work) for Lomaps but only for OpenAndromaps and similar Mapsforge v4 maps.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •